Web accessibility means designing and developing websites and apps in a way so that people with disabilities can use them comfortably. People with disabilities use a variety of assistive tools, for example, scanning keyboards and screen readers that help them navigate possible obstacles, but your business website or app must be built properly for the technology to work. Every website should be accessible to provide a consistent user experience on all devices and in all browsers to allow all visitors to interact with it in the same manner.
Advantages of having a website with accessible web design:
- You demonstrate social responsibility and build positive public relations.
- Accessible web design enhances the usability for all users.
- If a website follows accessible guidelines and has a properly marked-up semantic structure and well-labeled images and links, it becomes more discoverable by search engines.
- Accessible web design increases audiences reach and market share and results in more sales.
- The accessible website gives your business a competitive advantage.
At SSA Frontend, we are passionate about building beautiful websites that deliver results. That’s why we do our best to build accessible websites that everyone can use and enjoy equally. When creating a unique design for your responsive website or progressive web app, we focus on the needs of all users and take into account their limitations. All the websites we design and develop meet international standards for web accessibility – Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0). If you are planning a new project, contact us to learn how we can help you create a cost-effective solution that ensures comfortable user experience for all users, including people with special needs.
You might be interested in website development services.